Please use these forms and applications as necessary.
- Hawkers/Peddlers Application Form
- Job Application Form (Fillable when view using Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Application for Registration of an Adult Under the Indian Act (Linked from AANDC website)
- Application for Registration of a Child Under the Indian Act (Linked from AANDC website)
- Application for Certificate of Indian Status (CIS) (Linked from AANDC website)
- Lost or Stolen Certificate of Indian Status (CIS) Declaration Form
Software for using fillable forms:
To view and use fillable forms or to download blank forms for future use, you need:
- Adobe Reader version 9.1 or higher
- The software can be obtained free from the Adobe Web site, which also offers customer support.
A fillable form that requires a signature must be signed by hand after you have completed and printed the form. The system will not let you enter any electronic data in the signature field.
Printing completed forms:
- Before printing, check the form’s page size: most forms should be printed on letter-size paper (8 1/2″ x 11″).
- Once you have completed a form on-screen, click on the “print” icon in the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar.
- The “Print” dialog box is displayed.
- Ensure all settings are correct for the print job.
- Click the “Print” button and your form should print.
This is not intended to support mobile devices.
Each browser has its own settings to control how PDFs open from a web page. Additional information for Adobe Reader is also available on the Adobe Website. If you continue to have difficulties with our online forms, please contact us.
This information may not be applicable in all situations and is subject to change without notice.